Bad photo is bad but i didn’t have much time to make it. The white-blue bracelet was a gift so i don’t have it anymore.
This photo reassures me that I made some progress during all year of making bracelets. The red-yellow one was like the third bracelet I made and it’s visible that it’s way worse than the upper one.
The upper one isn’t perfect, but I think I’m going in the right direction :D
sala218 asked: hello, beautiful person! ♥ once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself and then pass this onto your ten favorite followers ♥
1.I can’t live without tea.
2. I hate coffe, but I love sweets and cakes which taste like coffe.
3.Same goes with tomatoes. I hate tomatoes but I love tomatoe soup and ketchup.
4. I’m afraid of Vladimir Putin. I feel uneasy when I see him on TV.
5. I have few asian symbols painted on my wall in my room, but I have no idea what they mean (if they have any meanings).
spookybuttscentedbreathmints asked: -whispers- Hello beautiful person! Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself and then pass it to ten of your favorite followers. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ﾉ (sorry for the spam i almost never pass these on but i shall today)
Thank you for considering me your fave! <3 Okay, let’s go!
1. I’m terrified everytime I hear sound of motorcycle riding by my house really fast. I’m worried that the motorcyclist will crash into something.
2. I tend to read a message (any message, on FB, on my phone, here) and forget to reply. I’m so sorry if I ever did this to you! orz I’m trying to fight with this habit.
3. I like cooking, but I hate eating what I’ve prepared. Although my family says that food made by me is okay, I don’t like it and often I don’t eat it.
4. I love anime, I’ve been a fan for 5 years already and I’ve watched about 110 series so far.
5. I’m obsessed with Mokona, I’ve made Mokona earrings from polymer clay, crocheted Mokona plushie, I have wallpaper with Mokona on my phone and as a bg photo on FB. I have pictures with Mokona in my room, a folder with every cute picture of Mokona I found on the Internet, I track Mokona tag here, and I draw Mokona when I’m bored ^^”
The present has been delivered so I can upload this :D
This is the most ambitious creation I’ve ever done! I messed up some things (like Dave’s cape and pants - wrong colour OTL) but all in all I like it :D
John’s and Dave’s background pictures are made by sala218 and I’ve insolently stolen these artworks without permission >:D
It’s cool! I just saw it now, oh well! Loved gifts~! <3
That was fast xD
squishpanda-deactivated20130801 asked: Thank you for wishing me luck on my modeling interview,turns out, I MADE IT!! <8DD
Wow! Congratulations! :D I’m so happy! Can you tell me more about it? :D
Anonymous asked: Yyyyyyou give me dokis
Finally it’s finished!
What can I say… I’m obsessed with Mokona so making myself a plushie was just the matter of time ^^”
I want to thank Yuki87 with all my heart for creating the pattern, answering my questions and wanting to help me! <3
I’m really fascinated by amigurumi right now! This is my second attempt in it in my life and I like it! :D I messed up sewing the parts together and making the face so the effects looks far from what it was meant to be but I’m happy with it anyways :D
When I was a kid I used to watch Pokemon everytime it was on TV. I was so keen on it that I could watch the same episode countless times. But I bet I’m not the only one who did that! :D
ZigZag pattern. I LOVE it.
Recently I took up crocheting. I used to do it some years ago but I’ve forgotten almost all the stitches. I had to refersh my memory. Crocheting is almost as fun as making bracelets so I think I’ll post some photos of amigurumi plushies too. My dream is to make a big Mokona plushie but I need to practice a bit. And buy white yarn ^^”
It’s been long time since I posted! Sorry, I was too lazy to take photos orz”
I like this pattern a lot! <3